Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Home

HOME…MySSBibleClass
July 2011

Welcome to MySSBibleClass…Sunday School lessons on the Gospel of John! Remember the Sunday School of your youth? Well, my hope is to bring some of those lessons, and perhaps one or two of those faithful teachers to your remembrance.

My name is Edward and I reside in Centreville, Cape Sable Island, NS, Canada. My wife Mary and myself have been a part of God’s family for many years, and it seems as though I have always been involved in teaching ministries in homes and with our church and otherwise. We  have always been hugely blessed in the fellowship and the ministry of people of like faith, as the Lord leads.

I am undertaking to publish my SS lesson notes on the Gospel of John from a study done with my class a few years ago, for a broader teaching opportunity. These were begun in September 2003, and have proven to be a rich learning experience for me as I prepared from week to week as, I believe, they have been for my class. I trust that our Lord will bless you as well, as you join me from time to time.

I am hoping to add new pages as the Lord provides the moments. Access to each “installment” is simple. If you wish to read the lessons in their proper order, click first, on the "Introduction" and on each lesson in turn. Please remember to “refresh” your browser regularly if you choose to "bookmark" it, or make a link to this site, in order to keep the study up-to-date!

Click on new posts and related pages as you proceed.

Thanks for reading, and may the Lord bless you as you live for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment